2011-07-07

Task midterm test MK Bahasa Inggris

Must

1. We must study hard and seriously in our study in elrahma.

2. My teacher must give spirit or support to the student.

3. I must finish my study before I get married.

May

1. May I borrow your books?

2. I may read the books at night after study in class.

3. May I ask you about your jobs or activities?

Will

1. I will finish my study in elrahma university for 4 years.

2. I will start writing of the thesis after this month.

3. My teachcer will help me to do that.

Can

1. I can speaking english enough.

2. Can you help me to develop my speaking skill?

3. My teacher can explain about english with very clearly.

Had to

1. I had to get up early in the morning

2. Terorism had to get attention from the goverment.

3. The goverment had to cooperate with common society.

Might

1. At yesterday,He might be absen at the claass meeting because he was sick.

2. He might borrow the books from the library because he get homework.

3. We might be late to submitte our task because the day is free.

Would

1. When I was a child, I would visit my grandmother.

2. When I was study at senior hight scholl, i would read books in the library.

3. I would like to study english very well.

Could

1. Could you show me how to study english well?

2. My sister could finish her study on time when she get first graduate.

3. My brother could teach computer skill when he finish from the course.

 

 

 

About Me and my family

Here, I want to describe about me and my family. Thirtyseven years ago, I was born on july 1984 exactly. Now, I am 27 years old. I live in kepek imogiri street for about ten kilometers from my campus. My campus is in sisingamangaraja street. School’s name is STMIK Elrahma. I have studying since two years ago. Everyday I effort to come in class because it is my duty as student. I am a student and also employer in Ansor’s Silver Shop. I decide the two aktivities because I must debt my study alone althoungh I live with my parent. I take extention class becauce at morning I usually work from 08.00 a.m – 04.00 p.m. I choose Teknik Informatika program. In extention class, it’s only one program so I can’t choose another program. I enjoy with the program whatever the reason. A something what we like, it will be to easy to do.

I am moeslom. I looks tall than my brother. It’s for about 174 meters and my brother’s tall is 168 meters. My weight is eighty kilogram. My hair is straight. My hobby is studying english. That is one of them from my hobbies. At this moment, English is important for the student because languge is one of tool communication with people from another county. Language is also use in economic life to cooperate multilateral in the different country, as measure tool to get doctoral program, as to know the content of the books or journal from the another country. Studing english is not as easy as return steel of tank. According my teacher, learning is a prosess. Actually, the owner of all something in this world is Alloh SWT. We must help ouselves with to do a something, like study religion to much. we often call it ngaji or dakwah. If we have do it, Allah SWT gives us easy of them.

By the way, my village is small villlage near sultan agung stadion where the player of PERSIBA play football. I live with my parent and I have brother. My parent is a farmer. My father’s name is abuchori muslim. he is off from his jobs as knitting one years ago because his age is too old enoungh. Then, my mother’s name is mujirahayu, she is off from her job as tailor after jogja happened earthquake at five years ago. Now, they work in the ricefield as a farmer. They are a patient parent and love to their child. Meanwhile, my brother is a teacher. His name is Ichsan musthofa. We have same name in the last name. Until now, he teach mathematic subject in Senior High School. We live happy enough.

 

 

 

bahasa inggris _semester genap