2011-07-07

Bahasa Inggris

Hamework on Thursday, may 19.2011

· That

1. Stmik elrahma is one of university in yogyakarta. The university near casava of market.

  • Stmik elrahma is one of university in yogyakarta that near casava of market.

2. Aris badarudin is leader in Stmik elrahma university. He has computer store.

  • Aris badarudin is leader in Stmik elrahma University that has computer store.

· Which

1. Our campus have four laboratory. The laboratories are big enonght.

  • Our campus have four laborary which are big enought

2. My campus have library. It has some kind of books.

  • My campus have library which has some kind of books.

· Who

1. Mr Sigit cahyo is a teacher. He teach english subject.

  • Mr Sigit cahyo is a techer who teach english subject.

2. Widadi sit in the corner of the room. He is reading a newspaper

  • Widadi sit in the corner of the room who is reading a newspaper

· Whom

1. They are studing english in class. I wait them in front of the campus

  • They are studing english in class whom I wait in front of the campus.

2. He can operate computer very well. I invite his to came in my home.

  • He can operate computer very well whom I invite to come in my home.

· Whose

1. He has a house in the city. His house is very big

  • He has a house the city whose house is very big

2. He is working hard everyday. His salary is more than one million

  • He is working hard everyday whose salary is more than one million.

 

 

tugas bahasa inggris_semester genap